Master the Neo-Classical speed-picking system pioneered by guitar legend Yngwie Malmsteen
• A definitive study of speed techniques and biomechanics for shred guitar
• A systematic guide to fast picking and string-change strategies
• Master the 9 principles of speed-picking as they’re dissected, analyzed and applied
• Complete technical development through over 90 real-life musical examples and “In the Style of” Licks
• 18 original Yngwie-inspired Neo-Classical studies to build guitar technique and consolidate every essential speed-picking principle
Neoclassical Speed Strategies for Guitar
• Do you struggle to overcome the issues affecting your true speed potential?
• Do you need an authentic method to emulate the picking style of Neo-Classical guitar masters like Yngwie Malmsteen?
• Do you want to build flawless picking technique on guitar?
• Do you want to master a system built on innovative solutions to common problems?
• Are you worried that you may not be reaching your true potential?
Neoclassical Speed Strategies for Guitar is the result of 27 years studying Yngwie Malmsteen, of one of the most influential pickers in guitar history. These principles will help you develop perfect guitar technique for any style.
You’ll master picking biomechanics, technique, theory and hundreds of licks to turn you into a shred guitar monster.
Here’s What You Get:
• A complete guitar picking course that starts from the first principles of movement and works around your own unique body mechanics, illustrated in detail.
• A multi-faceted system used by some of the best guitarists in the world to build incredible, efficient picking technique and devastating speed on guitar
• Inventive exercises that combine shifting scale lines, sequences, single-string phrases and string-changing mechanics.
• Concise, developmental picking drills and studies forming a clear, incremental path to speed-picking mastery
Bonus One: A definitive section dedicated to Neo-Classical scale choice, theory and application
Bonus Two: 18 musical studies to build speed, fluency and Neo-Classical vocabulary
Are you Hitting a Brick Wall in your Quest for Ultimate Speed Picking on Guitar?
Speed is not about natural ability. It’s not about mindless practice, and it’s certainly not about luck. Playing fast starts with a method that will unleash your true potential.
Neo-Classical Speed Strategies for Guitar is about breaking barriers, systemising strengths, and helping you overcome the common hurdles of speed picking by analyzing a true icon of shred guitar.
By understanding motion and mechanics, picking orientation and pathways, and by implementing strategies conducive to economical and effortless speed, you’ll break free of the issues that have held you back in the past.
Part technical compendium and part Artist style-file, Neo-Classical Speed Strategies for Guitar bring together mechanical solutions and stylistic vocabulary, with 93 musical examples ranging from drills to etudes.
All examples are delivered authentically in downloadable audio.
You won’t just learn to play fast on guitar, you’ll learn to pick perfectly… The Yng Way!
Order your book here