Watch the destruction below.
After 35 years together on stage, and 30 years since the release of “Dr. Feelgood”, the members of MÖTLEY CRÜE parted ways without speaking to each other after their final show on December 31, 2015. Vince Neil, Nikki Sixx, Mick Mars and Tommy Lee didn’t come together again until 2018 to participate in the making of “The Dirt” movie, which unexpectedly brought them closer together again including seeing them head back into the recording studio after having gone in their own directions for several years. The fuse was lit.
“Since playing Tommy Lee in ‘The Dirt’, so many of my fans have said how they wish they could’ve seen the real MÖTLEY CRÜE play live,” said Colson Baker (a.k.a. Machine Gun Kelly). “I never thought I would see the day when this would become a reality. But the fans spoke and MÖTLEY CRÜE listened!”
Sign up for text updates (U.S. only) by texting MotleyCrueIsBack to 855 580 CRÜE (2783) or sign up for email updates at www.motley.com to follow further developments and get breaking MÖTLEY CRÜE news first.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)