Gibson, the iconic, American-made, instrument brand is proud to introduce the re-launch of the Gibson Repair & Restoration Shop, an in-house state-of-the art-repair, and restoration facility in Nashville, TN. The Gibson Repair & Restoration team (Gibson R&R) offers a highly skilled and trained staff of experienced luthiers and techs in our climate-controlled environment. Gibson R&R is fully equipped to perform all phases of guitar repair and restoration, from basic setups to full restorations of damaged or neglected vintage instruments. Building on the brand’s extremely successful Virtual Guitar Tech Service, players will have the ability to schedule a free, live, virtual, video call with a Gibson R&R Tech to review, assess and estimate the work that is needed on most models and styles of guitar. Gibson now offers virtual service, restoration, valuation, certification and will even issue a new warranty on vintage guitars. The Gibson Repair & Restoration experience starts here: https://www.gibson.com/Support/Virtual-Repair-And-Restoration.
“We’ve been working on the re-launch of the Gibson Repair & Restoration Shop for 18 months and we’re excited to finally unveil it to the world,” says Cesar Gueikian, Brand President at Gibson Brands. “Gibson R&R has organized the most knowledgeable guitar experts and it’s the ultimate destination for all repairs, restorations, modifications, valuations, and certifications. If you own a Gibson, Epiphone, Kramer–or any other guitar–Gibson R&R is where you should send it. The Gibson R&R is the only shop that gives you the peace of mind that your guitars are getting the same level of experience, craftsmanship and care that you’d expect from Gibson.”
The craftspeople at Gibson Repair & Restoration will guide you through the process of bringing your instrument back to life. Gibson R&R accepts most guitar brands and all styles including electric or acoustic guitar, bass, ukulele, banjo, mandolin, or Dobro. Gibson R&R evaluates each situation individually and offers reliable time and cost estimates to address your instrument’s needs. After repair authorization is issued and your instrument is received, Gibson R&R will give a formal evaluation with a detailed quote. No work will begin until all costs are approved. When your guitar is ready, Gibson R&R will contact you for payment and make arrangements to get the instrument back in your hands. Gibson Virtual Repair & Restoration Service is that simple; schedule a consultation today, Here.
Gibson Repair & Restoration Service fast facts:
- Gibson R&R has free shipping and insurance, and we offer packaging help if needed.
- We work with all types of guitar-like instruments from all brands.
- Gibson R&R has a dedicated customer service staff just for R&R questions.
- Gibson R&R can fix almost any issue you can have with your guitar, including:
- Pro Set-Up – Acoustic or Electric
- Fret Work – Fret dress to Plane & Refret
- Structural Repairs – Body cracks, broken headstocks, etc.
- Neck Resets
- Custom Paint and Finishes
- Full and Total Restorations
To schedule a Gibson Virtual Repair & Restoration Service:
- Step #1: Fans can start the process at Gibson.com or speak with a Gibson R&R representative over the phone via:1-800-444-2766 ext. 2284.
- Step #2: A free, virtual appointment with a Gibson R&R Tech via a face-to-face Zoom video call will be scheduled to assess the instrument needs and create a repair timeline and arrange to ship.